How do i generate reports on equipment and resource usage?
STEP 1: Navigate to the core facility Reporting tab.
To access custom form reporting, navigate to your core facility Reporting tab, then click on the Events link. (Figure 1)
STEP 2: Load default/saved report or build a new report.
You may load the default report, or you may load a saved report. (Figure 2)
You may also choose to build a new report. To do so, follow the steps below.
STEP 3: Select a Date Range.
Select a start date and an end date for the entered form, or select from the default date ranges provided in the pop-up menu. (Figure 3)
STEP 4: Select date field.
Then select if you want to only report on completed requests or all submitted requests within the date range. (Figure 3)
STEP 5: Customize display.
You may select how you would like the data to display. (Figure 4)
STEP 5: Click Run Report
Your report will now display.
Actions you may take on a report
- Save: Name and save your report for sharing and to run the same report again. (Figure 6) 973
- Share: Share your report with colleagues. (You must first save the report to share it.) (Figure 7)
- Email: Email your report to colleagues of your choosing. (Figure 8)
- Export: Export your charts and tables as a PDF, in a csv, in xls format or export all of the source data for further review in a different application. (Figure 9)
- Print Preview: Preview how your report will look when emailed or printed as a PDF.
Was this article helpful?