how do i generate reports on services provided by the core?
STEP 1: Navigate to the core facility Reporting tab.
To access custom form reporting, navigate to your core facility Reporting tab, then click on the Charges link. (Figure 1)
STEP 2: Load default/saved report or build a new report.
You may load the default report, or you may load a saved report. (Figure 2)
You may also choose to build a new report. To do so, follow the steps below.
STEP 3: Click Build new button.
Click Build new button to build a new report. (Figure 2)
STEP 4: Select a date range.
Select a start date and an end date for the entered form, or select from the default date ranges provided in the pop-up menu. (Figure 3)
STEP 5: Select date field.
Select which date you would like to use to select your data. (Figure 4)
STEP 6: Customize display.
You may select how you would like the data to display. (Figure 5)
For more information on building a report, see <CA-Building a Report> article.
STEP 7: Click Run Report.
Your report will now display.
ACTIONS YOU MAY TAKE ON A REPORT
- Save: Name and save your report for sharing and later access. (Figure 7)
- Share: Share your report with colleagues. (You must first save the report to share it.) (Figure 8)
- Email: Email your report to colleagues of your choosing. (Figure 9)
- Export: Export your data. (Figure 10)
You may select to export your data in various formats, including a .pdf, a .csv, and a .xls.
- Print Preview; Preview how your report will look when emailed or printed.
Was this article helpful?