how do i manage my account?
STEP 1: Click on my profile link. (Figure 1)
Your profile displays on the screen.
STEP 2: Review/edit your profile information.
Click the edit link to review and update your profile. (Figure 2)
From here, you may edit the following information:
- Title: Your title may be used by Core Facilities to run reports for the core.
- Time Zone: Ensure that your time zone is set correctly.
- Delimiter for service center, reporting .csv export files: Indicate what your institution uses for a delimiter (i.e. comma, semi-colon…)
- Location: Your Contact address
- Institute: Verify the name of your institution
- Email: The email address from which you would like to receive system emails. This email address does NOT change your login email address. It is the email address other iLab users will see to contact you including any core facilities you may be working with.
- Phone: Your contact phone number.
STEP 3: Change your password. (Figure 3)
STEP 4: Edit billing and shipping information.
To edit billing and shipping information, click the edit link. (Figure 4)
STEP 5: Review your lab memberships.
You may review your lab memberships by clicking on the lab link. (Figure 5)
Was this article helpful?