About Our Core Tab
Role: All users
The first tab, typically labeled About Our Core, provides general information about that facility.
Each Core determines what content they wish to include on this tab, so the exact layout and information may vary to reflect relevant information for a particular core. An external version of this page is accessible before you log into your iLab account. You can click on the 'Sign In' or 'Register' buttons to start using the site.
This is how a typical About our Core page looks like:
Other information that can be provided on the About our Core page include:
- A general facility overview.
- News and announcements.
- Usage requirements or rules.
- Location, maps and hours of service.
- Staff contact information for inquiries.
- Links to relevant websites or other resources.
- Additional content, as determined by the facility.