Agilent has an application programming interface (API) which enables customers to seamlessly integrate outside applications with iLab’s billing and reporting modules.
To get started with the iLab API, you will need:
- A client ID: a public identifier for apps
- An API token: a unique identifier of an application requesting access to your service.
Follow these steps to obtain your first sets of client ID and tokens:
- Log into your account and go to the Core page
- Click on Administration tab > API Clients panel
- Enter a name and click on Add New button
- Click on ‘green arrow’ icon
- Check all options and click on Grant Token button
- Reload the Administration tab and click on API Clients panel
- Click on ‘1 Token’ link
- Click on the date field to edit the expiration date, and select a date, ideally 5 years from now
For further instructions and detailed information please download our most recent API user documentation iLab API HelpSite Documentation
For additional API support: Click the Help link in iLab or email email@example.com