Role: Core Administrator
To reserve time on a calendar, access the Schedule Equipment tab through the core's direct link or your homepage, then click on the View Schedule button to the right of the calendar name to open the calendar interface. As a core administrator, you will be able to view the calendar for each resource and make edits to existing reservations as necessary. For more information, please refer to the following links on Making a Reservation or how to access the Schedule Equipment tab from your My Core Homepage.
To access the calendar for a resource, click on the "View Schedule" button to the right of the calendar name, as displayed below.
This will open the calendar interface:
Each element is discussed below:
- Add/Edit a note: You may add a note to this header section to display special instructions or notes you want visible to the user.
- refresh frequently: A visual reminder to use the refresh button frequently to make sure the calendar display reflects the most current reservations.
- refresh event: Refreshing the calendar and update it with the most current reservation information.
- Favorite (heart): Selecting the heart will add this calendar to your favorite list. Favorites can be viewed in the My Reservations tab on the left hand menu. For more information, see Managing Favorites.
- Review usage: The Review usage button will direct core admins to the older 'Confirm Usage' tool.
- Legends & Help: The Legends & Help window displays the usage types available for the calendar and the color codes per event:
- Day: Daily calendar view.
- Week: Weekly calendar view.
- Two weeks: Two week calendar view.
- Month: Monthly calendar view.
- Multi View: Displays multiple instances per one calendar. Instances are additional resources with the same rules and restrictions that can be managed and scheduled from the same calendar.
- Today: Displays reservations for the current day. (Note: the view will not change. If you are on Weekly view, today's date within the weekly view will display.)
- Forward/Backward: Dependent on the calendar display, this option will allow you to move forward or backward to the next calendar view.
- Hide Details: Click this icon if you would like to hide all the options listed above and view ONLY the calendar.
As a core admin, you can view and edit any past or future reservation currently on your calendar. To do this, click on the menu icon to the left of the reservation or double click on the reservation to open the reservation details page (below).
The reservation details window will display, giving you access to review or edit the reservation. Refer to the Schedule Equipment article for more information on editing a reservation.
Click "Save Reservation" to save the updated reservation details.
To learn more about making reservations, please see the following topics: